One jig for all fletching configurations!
The GT Arrow Fletcher is a compact, easy to use fletching tool designed with ‘True Contact Design’(TCD).
This unique design concept ensures the shaft and vane mate together completely, consistently and accurately every time for a maximum bond regardless of the helical desired or the shaft size.
The GT Arrow Fletcher comes with:
- 1 Base with 2 VBlocks
- 1 Three fletch indexer
- 1 Four fletch indexer
- 2 Lock Down Clips (Holds shaft in gluing position)
- 4 Vane Nests (1/2 degree, 1 degree, 2 degree, and 3 degree)
- 1/2 degree Vane Nest for vanes up to 4” long. Also recommended for most crossbow arrows.
- 1 degree Vane Nest for vanes up to 4” long.
- 2 degree Vane Nest for vanes up to 3.25” long.
- 3 degree Vane Nest for vanes up to 2.25” long.