Bleeder blade installation is simple, align front edges of blades with slot in ferrule and slip into place.
Premium Quality • Made in U.S.A.
- Precision manufactured
- Special factory edge treatment ensures ready-to-use sharpness.
- No discernable axial runout.
- Lifetime materials and workmanship guarantee.
- Extreme strength, durability and precision.
- Ferrule permanently bonded to hardened blade
- No extra parts or fasteners to loosen or shift.
- Excellent edge retention with non-brittle toughness
- 0.050″ thick blade provides optimal strength and performance.
- Dark finish on all parts to reduce glare.
- Stainless steel type: Blade: 420 hardened to 50Rc, Ferrule: 416.
- Sleek profile and non-perforated blade for quiet, accurate flight.
- Cut-on-contact design.
- KuduPoint single-bevel blades have deep penetration through different tissue types due to less drag than multiple or perforated blade broadheads.
- Rotation during wound creation acts as a wedge to displace or split bone and provides for impressive wound channel characteristics.